Monday, April 28, 2008

RubberStampChat Virtual Convention

Wow, I've been pretty busy for the past 3 weeks & it doesn't look like things will be easing up any time soon. The new rubber has come in & orders have gone out, that kept me busy for several days. Before that we started re-doing our bathroom, ripped out the old crappy toilet, heh, heh, the old vanity & the floor. I've since put down concrete board & am ready to start painting. In between the house stuff, I'll be adding some new sections & products to the website.

It's been so long since I've "blogged" I thought I'd pop over here to mention RubberStampChat's One Year Anniversary Virtual Convention. If you're unfamiliar with RSC, it's a forum created by Amy of Beeswax Rubber Stamps. She welcomes both stampers & rubber stamp business's. It's a good place to browse through galleries & ask questions about products & techniques. Right now there are 20 companies with various sales going on to celebrate the one year anniversary, most of the sales ends tonight so ya better hurry up & check it out. (I've already done my shopping)

For those of you who might want to participate in my MadRat Mania Challenge, this will be your last chance to pick up some of my new stamp images while they're on sale (15% off all rubber & a couple of the new images are close to being sold out!) All the new stamps are marked "New" & there are links on the MadRatRubber home page to the pages where the new images can be found. I also have some grab bags on sale as well, they have their own page. If ya like surpises check them out here, Grab Bags. Remember, It ends tonight at Midnight pacific time.

So, go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment