Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hot off the Press ....

Well, not really, But they're coming soon! MadRat Rubber is adding 57 new images to it's inventory and I'm having an Introductory Pre-Order Sale where you can save 25% off the new images for the next 14 days. Once I place my order with the manufacturer the sale ends & the stamps will be ready to mail out 1-2 weeks later (hence the "pre-order" sale)

The new stamps include 5 "grunge frames" and an assortment of Travel themed images. The rest of images fall within other categories but work well with both the frames & the travel stamps. I designed the images with the frames in mind so they could be used to create interesting stamped collages. Swing by & have a look around, I also carry a growing assortment of other items for for card making, collage & assemblage projects and just recently added some new ribbons (see previous post) papers & chipboard book covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment