Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love Squared Art Doll Project



For those of you who are familiar with the Pink Artist Doll Project, here's a little update. The doll was finished & sent in to the Art Doll Quarterly to be photographed. Donations are being accepted to raise money for breast cancer research. A $10 donation puts your name twice into the pot & the drawing will be held. in Oct. To find out more about it visit, Girl Gone Thread Wild

I'm very pleased to say one of my squares ended up on the skirt. Mine is the one under the big red heart, (with the pink circle & the small red heart in the middle). You can see it better here. This was the first blog project I've participated in. I certainly plan to do more when I can squeeze out some free time. The 2nd photo is of the complete doll. Please visit Girl Gone Thread Wild to read all about it & make a donation to a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment