Sunday, March 30, 2008

More website additions...




More cool editions to MadRatRubber!
I found these great plastic people in three sizes & been having all kinds of ideas as to what to do with them. The very top photo is several of the tiny ones put into a small watch parts vial. They are about 3/4" tall and are about as detailed as the ones directly above. I like the idea of putting several in a jar to add to an asemblage. If one has really good eyesight they can be painted to look even more realistic.

The seated woman in photo #2 belongs to the larger group, she's the only one who gets to sit down. I've got three other styles of women & 2 styles of men. The standing figures are approx. 3" tall. These would be much easier to paint although I'd probably paint them either white or black then put a wash of color (either light or dark) to bring out the details. Course it all depends on the concepts you're workin on.

The group photo right above, are the mid size folks. The tallest are approx, 1 1/2" tall. These would be great added to just about any project. I could see them sewn to fabric pieces, attached to cards, embedded in gesso & added to paintings, altered books, etc. I haven't had a chance to play with them yet but when I do I'll post some photos.

These are all listed on the Glass, Acrylic & Plastics Page. I've also listed a bunch more Milagro sets on the Metals page but I've only got 2 or 3 of the doll part sets available so if you're interested, better get 'em while ya can.

While you're there, if you haven't checked out my Introductory Pre-Sale on the 49 new images, now's the time to do it. You'll save 25% off the new images but that special deal ends April 4th! You can reach that page from the links on the home page or from the link above.




No comments:

Post a Comment